Project nr. 42422
IsolExport - Strengthening and expansion of composite exports
Main PurposeTo strengthen the competitiveness of SMEs
Total eligible cost
European Union financial support | FEDER
Approval Date: 09/04/2019
Start Date: 07/01/2019
End Date: 31/12/2020
Total eligible cost
Eligible cost incurred
Isolago intends to expand its international presence by conquering new markets, using a more detailed knowledge of international markets and a new paradigm of internal organization.
ObjectivesThis project was created through a set of actions in order to leverage Isolago's position in intentional markets, with the purpose of promoting the increase of exports, and having as specific objectives:
- Reinforcement and improvement of the company's internal competencies regarding international markets;
- Detailed knowledge about selected international markets;
- Exploring new commercial relationships;
- Promoting the company's brand through the participation in important fairs of the sector.
Activities carried outIn order to achieve the targets set, Isolago devised an action/investment plan for this project with the aim of strengthening penetration in the target markets: - Prospection trips (54);
- Technical Assistance/Workshops in specific markets (66);
- Participation in a speciality fair (1);
- Improvement of its commercial practices through the integration of a qualified technician and the acquisition of computer support software.
The year 2020 was marked by an enormous impact on all areas of social and economic life due to the epidemiological evolution of the SARS-COV-2 virus. However, despite all the adversities encountered, Isolago managed to carry out around 80% of the prospecting actions planned for this project, which leads us to believe that the year 2021 will be characterised by gradual and growing growth. Throughout this year, the company expects to reap the fruits of the investment made in this project, making the most of this financial support.